Network status and alerts
Stay aware of network alerts by subscribing to the RSS feed
There is no ongoing event on the Bitcoin network.
- 2015-10-12 - Vulnerability in UPnP library used by Bitcoin Core
- 2015-07-04 - Some Miners Generating Invalid Blocks
- 2014-04-11 - OpenSSL Heartbleed vulnerability
- 2014-02-11 - Transaction malleability
- 2013-08-11 - Android Security Vulnerability
- 2013-03-15 - 15 May 2013 Upgrade Deadline
- 2013-03-11 - 11/12 March 2013 Chain Fork Information
- 2012-05-14 - CVE-2012-2459: Critical Vulnerability (denial-of-service)
- 2012-03-16 - Potentially Critical Security Vulnerability
- 2012-02-18 - February 20, 2012 Protocol Changes
Please refer to the development page if you want to report a vulnerability.