Bitcoin version 0.3.22 released
5 June 2011
This is largely a bugfix and TX fee schedule release. We also hope to make 0.3.23 a quick release, to fix problems that the network has seen due to explosive growth in the past week.
- Client will accept and relay TX’s with 0.0005 BTC fee schedule (users still pay 0.01 BTC per kb, until next version)
- Non-standard transactions accepted on testnet
- Source code tree reorganized (prep for autotools build)
- Remove “Generate Coins” option from GUI, and remove 4way SSE miner. Internal reference CPU miner remains available, but users are directed to external miners for best hash production.
- IRC is overflowing. Client now bootstraps to channels #bitcoin00 - #bitcoin99
- DNS names now may be used with -addnode, -connect (requires -dns to enable)
fromparam, for range queries
movemay take account balances negative
settxfeeadded, to manually set TX fee
Recommendations: If you have trouble connecting to the network, try one or more of these techniques:
- -upnp, or forward port 8333 on your router